Before our 2018 Annual Holiday

"Where are you going?"

It's the question I get every time I tell people my annual leave is around the corner. Their jaws drop when I tell them I'm gonna country-hop with my boyfriend. Some are envious. Some criticize that we are too ambitious and our plan sounds tiring.

Why we country-hop?

We want to make the most of limited vacation days. Last year, we went to 3 countries 4 cities in a span of 3 weeks. We enjoyed it a lot without a tint of tiredness. Why not do the same?

Scoot had a flight promotion to Singapore last year. We purchased the tickets without any hesitation. No return ticket. No plan. Few months later, *Hercules had enough credit points to get cheap tickets flying back home from Hong Kong.

We later filled the gap between these 2 countries with different possibilities and finally settled with the plan both of us like.

Brief itinerary

We are going to have a two-hour layover in Singapore before flying to Malaysia. Then, we will be visiting Cambodia, Southern Vietnam, Macau and Hong Kong.

Bon Voyage to us!

*Boyfriend is a very private person. He actually doesn't like social media. I was surprised when he said it's OK for me to have a travel blog. When I asked him about his pseudonym, he said, "Hercules." So, Hercules it is lol. And, I am Sam.

Comments

Post a Comment